Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Secret Key Remember me

TOPIC:

Re:Re:Fitting a reversing camera 3 years 9 months ago #169

• hriconst
  • Thank you received: 3
I finally managed to connect the original camera to the car. A nice employee from Renault helped me to find the correct order of the pins:

1: video signal -
2: video signal +
3: camera supply -
4: camera supply +6V

This image is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.

Sent from my SNE-LX1 using Tapatalk
The following user(s) said Thank You: AOne, Gamba777, fixer

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re:Re:Fitting a reversing camera 3 years 9 months ago #170

• fixer
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 27
Hi guys, anyone had any issues when fitting a reverse camera to version 7 r link 2. Programmed with DDT4ALL and camera works fine. R link gives options of guide lines and bendy lines to be switched on and off. But even when on, the lines are not showing on the screen. Even though r link thinks they are? ? Any help would be much appreciated

Fitting a reversing camera 3 years 9 months ago #171

• fixer
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member

Hi, I though it, but...

Using the folder logfiles_mm2014, you can see log files, one of them is logmain.txt
If you search "guidelines" appear in my case this about guidelines:
05-06 08:56:47.347 2368 2368 I ADAS : setRVC():false
05-06 08:56:47.347 2368 2368 I ADAS : setCameraError:4->7
05-06 08:56:47.347 2368 2368 I ADAS : Guidelines not loaded...
05-06 08:56:47.347 2368 2394 I ParametricGuideline: MSG_RESTORE_GUIDELINE
05-06 08:56:47.347 2368 2394 I ParametricGuidelineSetTable: Created, table size=1, rwa size=1
05-06 08:56:47.347 2368 2394 I ParametricGuideline: try to restore guidelines, path=/data/data/com.lge.android.app.adas/files/ParametricGuidelineSet.pgs
05-06 08:56:47.347 2368 2394 E ParametricGuidelineSetTable: invalid table size, value=-1
05-06 08:56:47.347 2368 2394 E ParametricGuideline: Failed to restore, File not exist, path=/data/data/com.lge.android.app.adas/files/ParametricGuidelineSet.pgs

I sent this to the Renault repair center but they have no idea! I'm pushing because they are very slow with this. I told them to send it to engineering but to know ...
Does anyone know how to solve it seeing this?

Thanks in advance. Regards.

Hi I have had exactly the same experience in v7. Everything on r link ddt4all shows the lines working , but the lines do not appear. Did you get anywhere with this?

Re:Re:Fitting a reversing camera 3 years 8 months ago #172

• darenh
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 154

Hi guys, anyone had any issues when fitting a reverse camera to version 7 r link 2. Programmed with DDT4ALL and camera works fine. R link gives options of guide lines and bendy lines to be switched on and off. But even when on, the lines are not showing on the screen. Even though r link thinks they are? ? Any help would be much appreciated

Yes, tried this on mine and got the lines back on.
I'm in RadNav 1.5 (or just an older one, where you know that changes will also be accepted) and then I switched to "Additional Guidelines 1
Then adjust the guide line settings as of the screens, then its a matter of fine tuning

This message has attachments images.
Please log in or register to see it.

The following user(s) said Thank You: fixer

Re:Re:Fitting a reversing camera 3 years 8 months ago #173

• fixer
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
Thanks Darren I appreciate your help

Fitting a reversing camera 3 years 8 months ago #174

• kadjar162
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 23

Ok, guys.. need some advice here.

I can see the four wires going into the plug (see attached image) but I don't have a multimeter. What's the risk they are not connected to the R-Link on the other end?

Assuming everything is ok, can you show me a link to the pins that can be used to insert in the white male socket? I have 2.5mm wires but I don't know the size of the pins to crimp to the wire.

Would also appreciate if you can link to a micro molex that fits the black camera socket (as seen in the attached image). When browsing several websites, I see there are different sizes of the 4-pin micro molex plugs.

Perhaps the best way would be to cut the wires by the white plug and black camera socket and connect them using extension wire and any 4-pin connectors on both ends?

hi everyone , i ordered a camera from aliexpress and now waiting for it , saw that i need to cut 4 wires and join them with camera ones to get it working , but i have such a question if i can buy pins as in link attached ali pins for camera would it work just inserting them in right spot ? as i am usualy prety messy on electrical stuff so trying now to do it right , thanks in advance for any idead and answears

p.s: also what i need to buy male or female pins ?

Last edit: by kadjar162.
  • Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Time to create page: 0.403 seconds