Username: Password: Secret Key Remember me

TOPIC:

Latest maps 3 years 8 months ago #535

• Robertp
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 199
Hello

you can freely combine POIs and speedcams from HERE to TomTom. So just find speedcams file from TomTom and built a SKU for RLINK2. It will work.
2016 White 1.6 dCi 4WD BOSE with Premium Techno Pack, Winter Pack, Panoramic glass roof & autodipp mirror and retractable towbar.
Added ambient illumination, few chrome trims,
Replaced R-Link2 V2.2 SW version 9. 0.34.611, enabled Android Auto and CarPlay (change USB slots)
Maps: Here 2022Q2

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Latest maps 3 years 8 months ago #536

• Robertp
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Karl thanks' for link.

I did downloaded maps and found out that are pretty incomplete. Missing almost all 3D buildings, speedcams, POIs are poor... It also missing a license file. But in other hand a navi guru said that for cracked iGo partition is not needed. So I build a SKU package (exclude Russia, Belarus, Azerbajdzjan, Kazakhstan, Georgia for which I mean that are useless for us).
I will upload a package and share it tomorrow if somebody else wants to try it.
2016 White 1.6 dCi 4WD BOSE with Premium Techno Pack, Winter Pack, Panoramic glass roof & autodipp mirror and retractable towbar.
Replaced R-Link2 V2.2 SW version 9. 0.34.611, enabled Android Auto and CarPlay (change USB slots)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Karl

Latest maps 3 years 8 months ago #537

• Karl
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 27
You are right in your comments about missing files. There seem to be some additions (speedcams for certain countries and 3D buildings) made daily. The longer we wait, the more complete it seems to be. But "We want it all. And we want it now". Don't we? ;-)
About missing license file - I yesterday installed maps and other files for 8 of my neighbouring countries and there was no license missing. At least the R-link didn't protest and the maps work. And the details info on my R-link shows updated files.

When installing, it's important to accept the following text. Don't quite understand it, though.
1,2 TCe EDC Night&Day prod. Oct. 2016
R-link 2 Ver. 7.0.24.161 (upgraded from 2.x by dealer).
Self activated Android Auto
Here maps

This message has attachments images.
Please log in or register to see it.

Latest maps 3 years 8 months ago #538

• Robertp
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
This warning pop out because you have firmware ver 7.x

So you want to say that link you sent me will contains more and more complete maps from day to day?
For those who want to test new maps (exclude Russia and Eastern countries I already mentioned)...

http://ovh.to/nprXdZq
The following user(s) said Thank You: Karl

Latest maps 3 years 8 months ago #539

• Karl
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 27
Yes, so it seems. When I checked the content today, there are much more 3D buildings, for example. And the red text indicates, that there is more coming.
1,2 TCe EDC Night&Day prod. Oct. 2016
R-link 2 Ver. 7.0.24.161 (upgraded from 2.x by dealer).
Self activated Android Auto
Here maps

This message has attachments images.
Please log in or register to see it.

Last edit: by Karl.

Latest maps 3 years 8 months ago #540

• kadjar162
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 23

Hello

you can freely combine POIs and speedcams from HERE to TomTom. So just find speedcams file from TomTom and built a SKU for RLINK2. It will work.

thanks for reply,
I know I can mix them, my issue is that on all Here maps speedcam files for Ireland are missing even on the ones from 2019, 2018 and speedcam files from Tomtom aren't accurate at all for Ireland , as they show speedcams everywhere , almost every single road.
I found a few .txt files with speedcams from the website Karl gave the link , but I have no idea how to convert them to .spc so I could install them on r-link

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Time to create page: 0.147 seconds