Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Secret Key Remember me

TOPIC:

Latest maps 5 years 2 months ago #85

• AOne
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 251
Just realized what's missing. Some of the shops/services had their picture logos over their spots on map and in the search list when browsing for POI. Not that I'm missing them, just saying...
1.6 dCI, 2WD, Zen+ , Retractable Tow Bar.
RLink 2 - V9.0.34.610, Here Maps (2021/Q4) + TomTom POIs and SpeedCams (2021_06)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Latest maps 5 years 2 months ago #86

• Boyko
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 76

Just realized what's missing. Some of the shops/services had their picture logos over their spots on map and in the search list when browsing for POI. Not that I'm missing them, just saying...

I don't see those on the web map either, could be its not how HERE maps display POIs?
One of the first Kadjars from Nov. 2015 - 1.2 TCe Manual ZEN - "old" R-Link (gen 1.1, soft 2.2) successfully updated to 3.3 with AA

Latest maps 5 years 2 months ago #87

• Robertp
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 200
One thing I found relating with your maps... First time I put both archives of maps into R-LINK folder on USB and got error Checksum error. Each archive separately (on 2 USB sticks) upgrade maps with no problem.
2016 White 1.6 dCi 4WD BOSE with Premium Techno Pack, Winter Pack, Panoramic glass roof & autodipp mirror and retractable towbar.
Added ambient illumination, few chrome trims,
Replaced R-Link2 V2.2 SW version 9. 0.34.611, enabled Android Auto and CarPlay (change USB slots)
Maps: Here 2022Q2

Latest maps 5 years 2 months ago #88

• Boyko
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 76
I have not tried installing them both at the same time and have not checked the logs for in which order the archives are processed. 

Anyone got the instructions for installing OE map updates? (have not installed those in a long time). Wonder if they are to be installed in order.

Anyway, installing them 1 by 1 should do and is what I'm testing before releasing, so it is the approach I recommend.
One of the first Kadjars from Nov. 2015 - 1.2 TCe Manual ZEN - "old" R-Link (gen 1.1, soft 2.2) successfully updated to 3.3 with AA

Latest maps 5 years 2 months ago #89

• Robertp
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 200
Last update was 5 gigs divided in 3 parts. Installed in one step. Still have it. I believe you can also installed them now, since you have cracked version of iGo partition...
2016 White 1.6 dCi 4WD BOSE with Premium Techno Pack, Winter Pack, Panoramic glass roof & autodipp mirror and retractable towbar.
Added ambient illumination, few chrome trims,
Replaced R-Link2 V2.2 SW version 9. 0.34.611, enabled Android Auto and CarPlay (change USB slots)
Maps: Here 2022Q2

Latest maps 5 years 2 months ago #90

• Karl
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 27
My car is bought in Lithuania. It has speed sign recognition, which unfortunately means it doesn't read the speed limits from the map. I would love to change that.
Concerning the discussion about speed limits automatically ending after a crossing - I believe this rule is only present in Eastern Europe.
1,2 TCe EDC Night&Day prod. Oct. 2016
R-link 2 Ver. 7.0.24.161 (upgraded from 2.x by dealer).
Self activated Android Auto
Here maps

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Time to create page: 0.145 seconds