Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Secret Key Remember me

TOPIC:

Latest maps 5 years 2 months ago #91

• AOne
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 251

My car is bought in Lithuania. It has speed sign recognition, which unfortunately means it doesn't read the speed limits from the map. I would love to change that.
Concerning the discussion about speed limits automatically ending after a crossing - I believe this rule is only present in Eastern Europe.

Mine is the same.
In Italy the rule is also valid. That's why there you'll be missing many signs for speed limit ending :D
1.6 dCI, 2WD, Zen+ , Retractable Tow Bar.
RLink 2 - V9.0.34.610, Here Maps (2021/Q4) + TomTom POIs and SpeedCams (2021_06)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Karl

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Latest maps 5 years 2 months ago #92

• marcus28
  • Thank you received: 1
I'm getting a checksum error too.

Downloaded part 1 and part 2 (live in France need part 2) and copied the R-Link folder from the extraction to a USB stick and am getting that error.

Tried both parts separately and on two USB sticks. Tan the update with no problem. Anyone know what I'm doing wrong (using a Mac)

Cheers

Latest maps 5 years 2 months ago #93

• marcus28
Ok problem solved. If you are using a Mac you might experience a similar problem. If you do download 'Clean My Drive 2' for OSX and clean the USB stick. OSX writes system files on everything. They start with a '.'. Other systems try to tread them as normal files, hence the md5 file being incorrect.

Latest maps 5 years 2 months ago #94

• PatWar
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 55
Hi Marcus, I use a Mac too, RLink Toolbox doesn't seem to like Mac formatted Fat32 USB sticks but still recognises them. This Clean my Mac 2 app, does it also format the usb, or do you run it after formatting?
formerly 2017 Dynamique S Nav 1.2 TCE in Cosmos Blue, RLink 3.3.16.981
now 2020 Captur S-Edition TCE130 manual in Desert Orange with Black Roof

Latest maps 5 years 2 months ago #95

• marcus28
Hi,

When formatting a USB stick in 'Disk Utility' make sure you choose Format ' MS DOS (FAT)' and the scheme 'Master Boot Record' and it should work fine. Using any other options will cause problems.

If you are still having an issue then download an application called SD Card Formatter, it works on USB sticks too. if you can't find it let me know and I'll find the link.

Clean My Drive 2 just wipes the device of all the system files created by OS X when you copy stuff to it. It's these files that cause problems on other devices.

Mark
The following user(s) said Thank You: PatWar

Last edit: by marcus28.

Re:Latest maps 5 years 2 months ago #96

• AOne
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 251
I'm missing 2-3 speed cams in my area, which were present in the original map. Probably the HERE maps' set of Speedcams i s poorer than the other one... or at least in my neighborhood..

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk
1.6 dCI, 2WD, Zen+ , Retractable Tow Bar.
RLink 2 - V9.0.34.610, Here Maps (2021/Q4) + TomTom POIs and SpeedCams (2021_06)

Last edit: by AOne.
  • Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Time to create page: 0.150 seconds