Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Secret Key Remember me

TOPIC:

RLink firmware update 2.x to 3.3 3 years 11 months ago #493

• Robertp
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 199
Not OK. Downgrade file is 1,15GB in size... This is far to small.
2016 White 1.6 dCi 4WD BOSE with Premium Techno Pack, Winter Pack, Panoramic glass roof & autodipp mirror and retractable towbar.
Added ambient illumination, few chrome trims,
Replaced R-Link2 V2.2 SW version 9. 0.34.611, enabled Android Auto and CarPlay (change USB slots)
Maps: Here 2022Q2

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

RLink firmware update 2.x to 3.3 3 years 11 months ago #494

• ColinM
  • Thank you received: 0
Before I installed the V3 software I was on 7.0.24.161, is this still the latest version in the V7 stream. My Kadjar is on a 16 plate. I'm hoping when my car goes in for its service tomorrow that they will have a newer version to install and all my problems will be fixed but maybe that's me being a bit optimistic.
Renault Kadjar 2016 Dynamique S NAV DCi

RLink firmware update 2.x to 3.3 3 years 11 months ago #495

• rymacg
  • Thank you received: 5
Did you install the V7 or was it already installed when you got the car because your car is same plate as mine and the official software is 2.2.19.300. They may install V9 when it is in the dealer as some have on here but its up to the dealer they may ask you to pay. Probably best not to tamper with it if it is going in tomorrow. Keep us updated.
2020 Kadjar 1.3 Petrol S Edition Tce Auto

RLink firmware update 2.x to 3.3 3 years 11 months ago #496

• ColinM
I was having issues with the DAB radio dropping signal so the Renault dealership did the install from 2.2.19.300 to 7.0.24.161 which didn't fix the problem with signal drop out. They tried a few other things and nothing was working so I was at the point where I thought the next step would be to replace the radio unit. I took the risk of trying the V3 install to get the Android Auto and to see if it would fix the radio drop out and I did ask the garage if it was OK to do this. They said yes but when it went wrong, it was my fault and the best they could do was get the screen back on after it all went black. I'll see tomorrow whether V9 is available. If not, I will find out which model of LANR14 unit is in the car and see if I can get a second hand replacement. I've learned my lesson on tampering and won't be doing it again.

RLink firmware update 2.x to 3.3 3 years 11 months ago #497

• rymacg
  • Thank you received: 5
I would wait and see how you get on tomorrow and if they don't upgrade or fix it let us know. If they don't and you are going to replace it anyway then there is no reason not to try and fix it. The file I uploaded is for downgrading from V3 to V2 which I did after upgrading from V2 to V3. I then upgraded again to V3 without any problems. I'm not sure if the file is any use for downgrading from V7. Keep us updated as everybody learns from everybody on here.
2020 Kadjar 1.3 Petrol S Edition Tce Auto

RLink firmware update 2.x to 3.3 3 years 11 months ago #498

• ColinM
Hi, the garage haven't fixed the radio so can you please make that file available again so I can try downgrading from V3 to V2. It would be great to have my parking sensors working again and all the other bits that have been disabled.

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Time to create page: 0.138 seconds