Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Secret Key Remember me

TOPIC:

Fitting a reversing camera 4 years 2 months ago #109

• Danielinda
  • Thank you received: 2
Thanks! I think I'll have to purchase a cable and download the software and give it a go myself. At least I know the wiring is correct. Greatly appreciated!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Fitting a reversing camera 4 years 2 months ago #110

• Danielinda
Hi.
I tried getting into the developers mode, but no luck. I've downloaded ddt4all and purchased a elm327 cable (pic attached). I ran a elm benchmark on ddt4all on got only 2 out of 52 (pic attached).
I tried to activate the rear camera but get no data and get a bad elm response. Does that mean the cable isn't combatable?
I'm stupid with this, but trying... which may be dangerous!

This message has attachments images.
Please log in or register to see it.

Fitting a reversing camera 4 years 1 month ago #111

• Danielinda
Hi.
Ok, my first cable didn't work. Second one works!
In DDT4All I've changed the rear view camera to present, then I click on Write Data. It looks like the program accepts, but when I close the program and go back in to check, it has reverted back to being not present. Am I doing something wrong? Should I click on hard reset before closing the program or key off/on reset or anything else?

I know my cable works because I've changed the DRLs to switch off when indicating, and that worked.

Thanks!

Fitting a reversing camera 4 years 1 month ago #112

• pan
  • Thank you received: 0
hi,
I am new here so hello to you all. I bought 1.4 tce kadjar 2019 year without rear camera. mistake. becaus my wife is not very good driver. So I contact my dealer and find out that there is no possibility for retrofitting the rear camera. Is that possible?

Re:Fitting a reversing camera 4 years 1 month ago #113

• AOne
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 251

hi,
I am new here so hello to you all. I bought 1.4 tce kadjar 2019 year without rear camera. mistake. becaus my wife is not very good driver. So I contact my dealer and find out that there is no possibility for retrofitting the rear camera. Is that possible?

My dealer in Bulgaria could not respond if it's possible for more than 3 months. After a simple conversation with a dealer in Austria, he made an appointment a week later (needed time to deliver the parts). Two hours after the car went in, he called me to say everything is ready. Happy user since...

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk
1.6 dCI, 2WD, Zen+ , Retractable Tow Bar.
RLink 2 - V9.0.34.610, Here Maps (2021/Q4) + TomTom POIs and SpeedCams (2021_06)
The following user(s) said Thank You: pan

Last edit: by AOne.

Fitting a reversing camera 4 years 1 month ago #114

• Fraserl
  • Thank you received: 12

Hi.
Ok, my first cable didn't work. Second one works!
In DDT4All I've changed the rear view camera to present, then I click on Write Data. It looks like the program accepts, but when I close the program and go back in to check, it has reverted back to being not present. Am I doing something wrong? Should I click on hard reset before closing the program or key off/on reset or anything else?

I know my cable works because I've changed the DRLs to switch off when indicating, and that worked.

Thanks!

Did you switch to expert mode prior to writing? (Einstein's head turns blue)
Regards

Fraser

Kadjar Dynamique S Nav 1.6 Dci with lighting pack

Last edit: by Fraserl.
  • Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Time to create page: 0.139 seconds