Username: Password: Secret Key Remember me

TOPIC:

Re:Fitting a reversing camera 3 years 9 months ago #163

• fixer
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 27
I’d go along with that

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re:Fitting a reversing camera 3 years 9 months ago #164

• hriconst
  • Thank you received: 3
I did connect the camera to the car, but without success. Rlink shows the same message (missing o broken camera).
There are 2 chances:
1. Maybe the camera is indeed broken
2. I don't connect the wires properly. I can't find the order of the pins nowhere..

Duracell, thank you very much for the documents. I did not find any information about the wires logic, but at least I am sure now that the camera is working on 6V.
This type of documents (like these for Duster uploaded by you) are public? I can't find any documents about disassembly for Renault Kadjar.

Re:Fitting a reversing camera 3 years 9 months ago #165

• duracel3634
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 247

I did connect the camera to the car, but without success. Rlink shows the same message (missing o broken camera).
There are 2 chances:
1. Maybe the camera is indeed broken
2. I don't connect the wires properly. I can't find the order of the pins nowhere..

Duracell, thank you very much for the documents. I did not find any information about the wires logic, but at least I am sure now that the camera is working on 6V.
This type of documents (like these for Duster uploaded by you) are public? I can't find any documents about disassembly for Renault Kadjar.

Yes, they are Public documents
2016 Black 1.2 TCE Signature Nav S Manual Petrol Bose with Tech Pack and Drop Tow Bar
Running Rlink 2 Version: 9.0.34.611 Boot 5661- Self activated Android Auto - Map Version: mappackage_tt_feu_mid_2018_06
Renault Austral Estate1.2 E-Tech FHEV Iconic Esprit Alpine 5dr Auto 4C

Re:Fitting a reversing camera 3 years 9 months ago #166

• hriconst
  • Thank you received: 3

Yes, they are Public documents

They don't have such a good "User interface". I accessed this website for several times, but I did not see the little link "ACCESS PUBLIC" from the top.
Now I found all the documents available for Kadjar, but, as I can see, there are only documents for installing accesories.

Is there another link where I can find documents for Service & Maintenance?

Before the Kadjar, I owned a Nissan Qashqai (2008) and I have documents VERY DETAILED with every single piece from the car & instructions to test & disassembly.

These documents are very helpful when you want to change/install something, to be sure you don't mess up something.

Last edit: by hriconst.

Re:Fitting a reversing camera 3 years 9 months ago #167

• duracel3634
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 247
I have not come across that kind of information in detail, but I have not particularly been looking
2016 Black 1.2 TCE Signature Nav S Manual Petrol Bose with Tech Pack and Drop Tow Bar
Running Rlink 2 Version: 9.0.34.611 Boot 5661- Self activated Android Auto - Map Version: mappackage_tt_feu_mid_2018_06
Renault Austral Estate1.2 E-Tech FHEV Iconic Esprit Alpine 5dr Auto 4C

Re:Fitting a reversing camera 3 years 9 months ago #168

• Robertp
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 199
For what you looking for is Dialogys... Holly Bible for Renault and Dacia models. Part numbers, servicing instructions...
2016 White 1.6 dCi 4WD BOSE with Premium Techno Pack, Winter Pack, Panoramic glass roof & autodipp mirror and retractable towbar.
Added ambient illumination, few chrome trims,
Replaced R-Link2 V2.2 SW version 9. 0.34.611, enabled Android Auto and CarPlay (change USB slots)
Maps: Here 2022Q2
The following user(s) said Thank You: hriconst

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Time to create page: 0.180 seconds