Username: Password: Secret Key Remember me

TOPIC:

Reply April Newsletter 4 years 2 weeks ago #31

• duracel3634
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 247

Where can I get the software I have 2.2.17.803 on a 2016 kadjar

I assume you want Android Auto which is not possible with V2.x.x.x Firmware, you must reach V3 in order to even consider AA. There are threads within the forum that discuss getting from V2 to V3 which does come with some risk and bugs
2016 Black 1.2 TCE Signature Nav S Manual Petrol Bose with Tech Pack and Drop Tow Bar
Running Rlink 2 Version: 9.0.34.611 Boot 5661- Self activated Android Auto - Map Version: mappackage_tt_feu_mid_2018_06
Renault Austral Estate1.2 E-Tech FHEV Iconic Esprit Alpine 5dr Auto 4C

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Reply April Newsletter 4 years 1 week ago #32

• Faraujo73
  • Thank you received: 2
What is the risk and I'm also having issues trying to install the upgrade 2.2.17.803 to 2.2.17.300 from Renault it tells me that it was unsuccessful and a restarts
The following user(s) said Thank You: Shu

Reply April Newsletter 4 years 1 week ago #33

• duracel3634
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 247

What is the risk and I'm also having issues trying to install the upgrade 2.2.17.803 to 2.2.17.300 from Renault it tells me that it was unsuccessful and a restarts

Providing you are upgrading within V2, eg 2.2.17.803 to 2.2.19.300 and your system meets the criteria and you have been informed that it is possible to upgrade to 2.2.19.300, then it should be an easy process providing you follow the instructions. There is additional information on this process HERE .

If you are still having issues, try your dealer but, be warned, you may be charged for this especially if outside warranty.

I assume you are using the right size USB stick with a size between 8Gb and 32Gb and FAT 32 formated?
Describe your process for the update and at what stage it fails, engine running or not etc?
2016 Black 1.2 TCE Signature Nav S Manual Petrol Bose with Tech Pack and Drop Tow Bar
Running Rlink 2 Version: 9.0.34.611 Boot 5661- Self activated Android Auto - Map Version: mappackage_tt_feu_mid_2018_06
Renault Austral Estate1.2 E-Tech FHEV Iconic Esprit Alpine 5dr Auto 4C

Reply April Newsletter 4 years 1 week ago #34

• Faraujo73
I am using a new Sandisk Ultra Flash USB 3.0 32 GB and Format in fat 32 With the software from the Renault websiteAnd when I install the USB in my car tells me there is a software update I agree and then starts to download and trys about 4 times truning on and off then comes bank on Tells me it was unsuccessful and retaining to the original software

Reply April Newsletter 4 years 1 week ago #35

• rymacg
  • Thank you received: 5
My car is the same age as yours and I seem to remember having a similar problem which turned out to be the USB flash drive. Maybe worth downloading the firmware again on to another USB drive and trying again. Just a thought.
2020 Kadjar 1.3 Petrol S Edition Tce Auto

Reply April Newsletter 4 years 1 week ago #36

• Faraujo73
I did it on one i had and it was doing that so I bought a new one and it still doing the same thing do I have to update to the 2.2.17.300 first or can I go frome 2.2.17.803 to the 3.3.16

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Time to create page: 0.164 seconds