Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Secret Key Remember me

TOPIC:

RLink firmware update 2.x to 3.3 4 years 9 months ago #385

• Trak-X
  • Thank you received: 8
So, while browsing the Romanian forum, i saw the steps they took in order to create the upgrade file. Has anyone attempted to create a file with a newer version?

This being said, i will have to prepare my stuff tonight and do the update myself :)
My Renault dealer sent me a reply to a email i sent, saying "my car version" does not get any other update for the infotainment system. A few days ago, one other colleague on the Romanian forum did the same thing (sent them a email), and he got a reply saying there is an issue with the update to v7, and its not gonna be done for the moment.
1.6 dCi - 4WD - Brown (2016)

RLink 2 - V3.3.16.961
Here Maps (Q2/2019) / TomTom POIs / SpeedCams (06.2019)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

RLink firmware update 2.x to 3.3 4 years 9 months ago #386

• don
  • Thank you received: 8
I was surprised the Renault garage gave my Jan 2016 Kadjar the upgrade to v7. The factory installed V2 was glitching and crashing weekly for me... so I'm wondering do other early Kadjar owners have the same issues I was having before I got the upgrade?

RLink firmware update 2.x to 3.3 4 years 9 months ago #387

• nive
  • Thank you received: 1

So, while browsing the Romanian forum, i saw the steps they took in order to create the upgrade file. Has anyone attempted to create a file with a newer version?

This being said, i will have to prepare my stuff tonight and do the update myself :)
My Renault dealer sent me a reply to a email i sent, saying "my car version" does not get any other update for the infotainment system. A few days ago, one other colleague on the Romanian forum did the same thing (sent them a email), and he got a reply saying there is an issue with the update to v7, and its not gonna be done for the moment.

Do you have found the program: UnpackR2 ?
Renault Kadjar TCe 1200 cc /130 PK Automatic, Model: Night & Day (limited edition) from November 2016
Colour: Red Flame 1200
Extras: Tech Pack & Winter Pack & Led Pure Vision Headlights
Rlink Version: 2.2.19.300 Boot 4992 Map Version Package: mappackage_tt_feu_mid_2017_12
:-)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Iceman

RLink firmware update 2.x to 3.3 4 years 9 months ago #388

• Robertp
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 200
Will you share this with us? I mean steps and SW?
2016 White 1.6 dCi 4WD BOSE with Premium Techno Pack, Winter Pack, Panoramic glass roof & autodipp mirror and retractable towbar.
Added ambient illumination, few chrome trims,
Replaced R-Link2 V2.2 SW version 9. 0.34.611, enabled Android Auto and CarPlay (change USB slots)
Maps: Here 2022Q2

RLink firmware update 2.x to 3.3 4 years 9 months ago #389

• duracel3634
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 247

I was surprised the Renault garage gave my Jan 2016 Kadjar the upgrade to v7. The factory installed V2 was glitching and crashing weekly for me... so I'm wondering do other early Kadjar owners have the same issues I was having before I got the upgrade?

I'm guessing you are in Ireland?

I don't think I have heard of anyone in England, or even being offered, an upgrade to V7

Me, touch wood, have not had a problem with mine and appears to be working as it should, just lacking AA
2016 Black 1.2 TCE Signature Nav S Manual Petrol Bose with Tech Pack and Drop Tow Bar
Running Rlink 2 Version: 9.0.34.611 Boot 5661- Self activated Android Auto - Map Version: mappackage_tt_feu_mid_2018_06
Renault Austral Estate1.2 E-Tech FHEV Iconic Esprit Alpine 5dr Auto 4C

Re:RLink firmware update 2.x to 3.3 4 years 9 months ago #390

• AOne
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 251
https://www.gps-rlink.com/2019/07/23/r-link-2-update-from-v2-to-v7-possible/

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk
1.6 dCI, 2WD, Zen+ , Retractable Tow Bar.
RLink 2 - V9.0.34.610, Here Maps (2021/Q4) + TomTom POIs and SpeedCams (2021_06)
The following user(s) said Thank You: duracel3634

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Time to create page: 0.149 seconds